Hello everyone….!!…. Today I have a really easy DIY for you…. Making fun stuff with little ordinary things is always an enjoyable part of my crafty job. I enjoy creating these little fun things with a small effort. It’s always fun to try these because these things makes me happy. This is one of those DIY ideas that I love best. Simple, fun, easy to do and seriously so cute when it’s all done. This LOVE beaded keychain is really fun and easy to make…. These beads were lying in the corner of my wardrobe for quite a long time….. so I thought to create something crafty with this and decided to turn them into this awesome keychain…. it was totally easy & fun…. You can make one for yourself and for all your BFFs!!!……
- Beads with printed letters (L,O,V,E)
- Key ring
- Jump rings
- Wire cutters
How to make LOVE beaded keychain:
- Take the wire and pour the charm in the wire and fit it at one end of the wire by twisting the wire on itself.
- Then pour the beads in the wire forming the word LOVE.
- Make a loop at the top and twist the wire to secure it.
- Now you have to add a jump ring to the loop and attach it to the keychain.
Now it’s time to add some keys and enjoy your new DIY Keychain.
And that’s all there is to it, friends! You’re now rocking one super cute keychain. You can very easily make a bunch of these at once, making them perfect as little gifts for your loved ones as keychains are one of the top-selling souvenirs and gifts around….
You can make these for your friends or even with your friends and have fun…… 🙂
Hope you like it…………….