Hello everyone…… Don’t you just love pearls….. (I really do….!!) So, today I am showing the simplest way for you all to know How to make single pearl dangle earrings…. These earrings use only one simple jewelry making technique that is the groundwork for making jewelry. You’ll need this regardless of what type of jewelry you end up making. It’s simple enough for everyone to grasp, and it’s so much fun, I love making them too.
These fun dangles are cheap when you’re making them in quantity, and they only take a moment to put together once you get the hang of it. I’ve provided you with the simplest methods, and I encourage you to take it from there. I’m sure you’ll find them interesting!
You can reuse your pearls lying around from an old or broken jewelry…..
Without wasting any time….. Let’s get started…!!
Materials you will need:
- Loop head pins
- Jump rings
- Earring hooks
- Jewelry pliers
Steps of how to make single pearl dangle earrings:
- First you need to grab a loop head pin.
- Then pour a pearl in the loop head pin.
- With the help of jewelry pliers make a loop at the top of the loop head pin.
- Now you have to add an earring hook to the loop head pin with the jump ring.
- Now you have to repeat all the steps to make the other piece.
- Finally you have made these adorable pair of earrings… And you are all set to rock them with your outfits……
Aren’t these so adorable…..? I just love these…..! What do you think….? You can share your precious thoughts through the comments…… I am waiting to hear from you all….
Let me know if you try making these Single pearl dangle earrings….! I love them and wore mine all day… Happy making!!
Hope you like it……….