I’ve got another easy jewelry tutorial for you today. I’ve been crafting since I was a child but jewelry-making was the first craft I got serious about. I am so excited to share this diy project with you…. If you’ve never made your own earrings before, these would be the prefect pair to start with. This is a great way to utilize those wooden beads which are lying in the corner and you don’t want to throw them away as they are so adorable…. Aren’t they….. In this project the main element is the wooden elephant bead, so this project is named as “Wooden elephant bead earrings”
So find all those ignored yet adorable wooden beads….. Take them out from the hidden places….. And let’s get ready to make these beautiful wooden elephant bead earrings…. 🙂 🙂
Supplies needed to make your own wooden elephant bead earrings:
You don’t need much in the way of supplies, just some basic stuff.
- Wooden elephant beads
- Round wooden beads
- Loop head pins
- Small charms
- earring hooks
- Wire cutters
- Take one loop head pin and attach the small charm to the loop (I used small metallic stars).
- Then insert the wooden elephant bead in the same loop head pin.
- Make a loop on top with the help of pliers and cut the excess wire.
- Now add another loop head pin to the top loop of the pin containing the wooden elephant bead.
- Add the round wooden beads in your desired color combination.
- Again make a loop at the top and cut the excess wire.
- Repeat the steps to make a pair.
- Finally add the earring hooks and they are ready to be rocked by you…..
I hope you enjoy this really easy and fun project for making these Wooden elephant bead earrings….. Do you think you will try making it yourself……? Let me know in the comments below……
Want more bohemian earrings…. Check this out….. DIY Bohemian Earrings: 2 Styles
Hope you like it………..!!