Hello everyone….!!!…. Are you ready for new DIY Earrings? If you want to spice up your jewelry box with new interesting and fun earrings then you are on the right place! Earrings are cute addition to every outfit and they add a dose of style. Today I will let you know how to make flower shaped dangle earrings using M-Seal.
Things you will need:
- M-Seal (Shilpkar)
- Plastic sheet
- Some cold cream
- Jump rings
- Earring hooks
- Toothpick (optional)
- Safety pins
- Nail enamel of your choice (alternative: acrylic paints)
- Paint brush
Prepare the base:
- Place the plastic sheet on your work place.
- Apply some cold cream on your hands and plastic sheet to prevent the sticking.
- Grab your M.Seal (Shilpkar) and take equal quantities from each part. (take small parts so that it is easy to manage because when you take a lot together then you have to work really fast as it can not be shaped once it dries and become hard.)
- Mix them together properly for about a minute.
- Now it will end up in a very soft dough like material.
- Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes to make it a bit stiff so it will be easier to work with and will become less sticky.
Make the flower:
- Take little bit of it and roll it on the sheet to make a rope like structure.
- Measure and cut 5 parts of 4 cm each.
- Make the petals by pinching the ends of one part together, repeat this with all 5 parts.
- Assemble them with the help of toothpick (or you can even do this with your fingers), slide the petals by the toothpick on the plastic sheet to place them together in shape of a flower.
- Now make 2 thin rope and then from them form 2 spiral disk like shape.
- Place the spiral disk structure on the center of the flower on one side then turn the flower upside down and place the other spiral disc structure on the back.
- Repeat the steps to make one more flower.
- Let them dry completely (it will take about 1-2 hours depending on the amount of M-Seal you are using)
Paint the flower:
- It’s time to paint… So grab your nail paints (or acrylic paints), paint brush, safety pins and you are good to go….
- Grab the flowers and paint 4 petals on both sides and to let it dry hang them somewhere using the safety pins on the 5th petal to prevent any smudges. when it dries then do the second coat (if needed).
- After drying paint the 5th petal and let it dry.
- Now paint the center part (both sides).
- Let it dry…. Be patient….
- Add jump rings and earring hoops…. And you are ready to rock them……
The result of patience:
You can rock them with any outfit…….
Aren’t these so adorable…..? I just love these…..! What do you think….? You can share your precious thoughts through the comments…… I am waiting to hear from you all….
Let me know if you try making these…… I would love to see the pictures…… You may tag me in the pictures on Instagram……..
Here is my Instagram account 🙂 🙂
More M-seal Projects:
Hope you like it………!!