I love DIY projects and I love fashion so making DIY fashion illustration phone case is an appealing combination for me! It is such a fun creative DIY project that you can put to use by using your own one of a kind phone case. You can also use your hand painted phone case as a DIY gift.
This is a really great way to customize your old phone cases……..
I’m sure that you are going to love how easy it is to make this DIY fashion illustration phone case. You just need a few supplies and as much or as little artistic ability as you have. You can paint it free hand or you can use an image to trace your design.
So, let’s get started……
Things you’ll need:
- Old phone case
- Super glue / PVC glue
- Fabric paints
- Permanent marker
- Cello tape (optional)
- Take the fabric and your phone case.
- Measure and cut the required amount of fabric.
- Glue the fabric on the cover, let it dry for sometime.
- Cut the camera holes, space for speaker, etc.
- Take the paper of your desired size and draw the illustration.
- (The little trick) Grab that paper and place it upside down, now rub your pencil tip on the back of the drawing, this will create a carbon paper……
- Place that paper right side up on the phone case.
- Secure it with cello tape on two corners if you want.
- And now trace the drawing with a bit of force without shaking the paper.
- When you finish tracing, remove the paper and you will see the image on the fabric.
Now be creative and paint your illustration.
- Paint the golden heart, add a tulle bow…… you may also paint the border and finish it by outlining it with the black marker.
Tadaaaa………… You just turned your old phone case into an awesome personalized phone case……….
You can now flaunt it in front of your friends….. or gift it to someone……
I made this for my sister’s birthday………… 🙂
I hope you enjoy this fun project for making DIY fashion illustration phone case. Do you think you will try making it yourself……? Let me know in the comments below……
Hope you like it……!!