Hello everyone….!!!…. Are you ready for new DIY Earrings? I am here with another awesome earring tutorial using M-seal….. Earrings are cute addition to every outfit and they add a dose of style.
Today I will let you know How to make Flower Stud Earrings using M-Seal.
You may also like these How to make Flower Shaped Dangle Earrings using M-seal
Things you will need:
- M-Seal (Shilpkar)
- Plastic sheet
- Some cold cream
- Earring backs
- Toothpick (optional)
- Nail enamel of your choice (alternative: acrylic paints)
- Paint brush
- super glue
- Petal shaped cutter
- Cylindrical object
- Pen cap
Prepare the base:
- Place the plastic sheet on your work place.
- Apply some cold cream on your hands and plastic sheet to prevent the sticking.
- Grab your M.Seal (Shilpkar) and take equal quantities from each part. (take small parts so that it is easy to manage because when you take a lot together then you have to work really fast as it can not be shaped once it dries and become hard.)
- Mix them together properly for about a minute.
- Now it will end up in a very soft dough like material.
- Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes to make it a bit stiff so it will be easier to work with and will become less sticky.
Make the flower:
- Roll the M-seal with some cylindrical object.
- Now cut the petals using the petal shaped cutter…….
- You may cut as many petals as you want, here I have made a six petal flower.
- Now you have to arrange the petals in the flower pattern (you may slide the petals with the toothpick)
- Take a small amount of M-seal, make a tiny ball and press it in the center of the flower to fill any empty space.
- Now using a pen cap cut small circles to make the center part of the flower and then place it on the flower.
- Let them dry completely (it will take about 1-2 hours depending on the amount of M-Seal you are using)
Paint the flower:
- It’s time to paint… So grab your nail paints (or acrylic paints), paint brush and you are good to go….
- Grab the flowers and paint the front portion, do the second coat if needed.
- Let it dry completely………
- Now paint the back portion and let it dry….
- You now have to paint the sides….. Let it dry…..
- Now you just have to add the earring backs to the flowers with super glue and you are ready to rock them…..
Aren’t these so adorable…..? I just love these…..! What do you think….? You can share your precious thoughts through the comments…… I am waiting to hear from you all….
Let me know if you try making these…… I would love to see the pictures…… You may tag me in the pictures on Instagram……..
Here is my Instagram account 🙂 🙂
More M-seal Projects:
Hope you like it………!!